Testimonial On Masters Karmic Clearing & Activation Of Cosmic Mind


  • I have tried several types of healing and clearing therapies, but my clearing session with Tristen was truly amazing. Throughout the session, the clearing was gentle yet powerful. Would like to express my gratitude to all the Higher Realms/Beings and all the Goddess Energies, such as Thousand Arms Kuan Yin, White Tara and Green Tara. I really felt Theirs’ Blessings. After the Clearing session, I felt my vision getting clearer and the blockages around right side of my body getting lighter.
  • I do have a fun time during the Cosmic Mind Activation Session. I truly impressed by Tristen’s inventive way of doing the activation by combining different kind of modalities. There is a lot of laughter through out the session. I can felt the vibes and lights of the Higher Realms in the activation process. After the activation, I have been guided the appropriate way to connect to the cosmic energy which I can apply in my daily meditation and self healing work. Last but not least, thank you Tristen for his guidance and advices in the process. Really have a great experience in trying out different things.
  • Wai Hun, Self-employed, Kuala Lumpur

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Testimonial On Crystal Meditation - Green Aventurine

CRYSTAL SHARING: SODALITE

女神細述1:母親節