Testimonial On Crystal Meditation - Green Aventurine

"I highly recommend attending and benefiting from Tristen Churn’s Crystal Meditation sessions. I have personally experienced and greatly benefited from two divinely blessed sessions with Tristen. Each session brought me such profound insights into deep rooted problems and fears, which have affected my daily life and limited my living out my true potential. I am so grateful for Tristen’s channeling the crystals blessings that have helped me so much in healing and overcoming these often deeply hurtful hurdles. As I have been blessed and helped, this is what I wish for others to experience by attending and participating in a session with Tristen -- whose sessions are also blessed with such compassion, angelic-crystalline light, smiles and laughter, and love for humanity."

~ Jennifer Mourin, Penang ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRYSTAL SHARING: SODALITE

女神細述1:母親節