🔮 Crystal sharing: Sodalite, a beautiful blue stone with white patches emits #calmness to its bearer, which helps in overall emotional stability. When we are calm, we could definitely learn and process knowledge better thus this is a useful stone for students in all fields of interest.
For this #NewMoon, May 12 – 13, 2021, Sodalite invites you to do #meditation with it. You could do 1 or 2 meditations per day by holding on to not more than 3 pieces of #Sodalite tumbled stones in your palms.
🧘♂️ Follow these steps light-heartedly:
1. Hold the Sodalite stones in each of your palms.
2. Sit in a comfortable position. Breathe in and breathe out gently several rounds to lighten up your mind.
3. Drop your focus to your heart to connect with the Sodalite.
4. Breathe in the energy of Sodalite, let it settle in your heart.
5. Continue to breathe in the calming energy of Sodalite, direct them to your body parts and relax down your body and organs.
6. When you are calm and at ease, engage your heart to thank Sodalite stones for sharing their beautiful calming energy with you.
7. Breathe in several rounds to your body and open up your eyes.
Trust that this Sodalite Meditation will bring calmness to your body and organs. Namaste! 👉 Upcoming event - Online New Moon Love Meditation @ 9.6.2021, 8:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m..
Photo credit: Tristen Churn, thank you.
Fluid artwork: SP Tang, thank you.
🃏Deck - The Angels & Gemstone Guardians Cards by Margaret Ann Lembo
#KualaLumpur #Malaysia #newmoonmeditation #crystalmeditation #crystalhealing #crystalchannelling #crystalcardreading #tarotreading #angeltarotcardreading #kuanyinoraclecardreading