PART 1 (2009): THE CHINA CRYSTAL CHRONICLES - The Sacred Seven by KB Wong

It is a real challenge for me to write this story, primarily because it’s meant to be a real-life story, but one that hasn’t quite happened yet.

As I write this, the date today is 15 August 2009, and the time is, hmmm … 11:11 am. In less than 72 hours, I will be on board a plane destined for Sichuan, China.

Some of you might be familiar with the astonishing events that unfolded in my journey to Guilin, China in 2008 last year (please click here to read this). Right after I had returned from China and with my excitement still at a high, I started investigating places to visit in Sichuan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Testimonial On Crystal Meditation - Green Aventurine

CRYSTAL SHARING: SODALITE

女神細述1:母親節