Testimonial On Masters Karmic Clearing & Activation Of Cosmic Mind

“At first I thought the message given at the session was just confirmation of what I already knew. But after integrating the energies for a few days the information "between the lines" became clearer. Finally I understood and feel less aggression than before. The message was more than the words Tristen spoke.
The symbol given during the session had profound effects on me. Even just by looking at it I knew it was meant for me. Embedded in my heart and also in my mind and my whole being it is slowly facilitating a shift in my consciousness. It is a new perspective on myself.
During the activation part of the session I did not understand what was happening although I felt the vibrations. Now I do know that some layers had lifted away for the real activation to take place.
Thank you Tristen for facilitating the session and thank your guides and all the light beings who participated.”
~ Simone at Lightworks, Kuala Lumpur ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Testimonial On Crystal Meditation - Green Aventurine

CRYSTAL SHARING: SODALITE

女神細述1:母親節