Testimonial On Masters Channeling & Healing

"I went to a desperate time. I was reaching out for a lifeline of somesort. I wasn't sure what sort of healing Tristen would provide for my situation but I was open to possibilities to be unstuck from where I was. So, our first meet was supposed to be a casual chat to explore the possibilities which naturally lead to a healing session for me. Overall, the session were unusually hilarious and insightful to me. I had a "divine intervention" to get my soul back into the here and now. Thinking back, I have no idea what sort of healing session Tristen would name it but it has definately refresh my soul! Tristen is a young man but an old soul. Very "outstandingly capable" (that's my desciption) for his age and approachable.

I remain forever grateful to Violet Flame, Tristen and the Guides that came along to provide me with an invisible act of service.

I remain forever grateful for getting my life back. To shed the old and make room for the new. I am blessed."
~ Wai Chin, Kuala Lumpur ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Testimonial On Crystal Meditation - Green Aventurine

CRYSTAL SHARING: SODALITE

女神細述1:母親節