Testimonial On Masters Karmic Clearing & Activation Of Cosmic Mind

“In my opinion, Tristen is the first local healing facilitator that can multi-task (like 3 in 1). During the session he did sound healing (very high to very low octave), frequencies that penetrate deep into my bone and core being. I discovered he spoke Dolphin Language, Angelic Language and Light Language.
Due to his Mastery, I got really “strong” advices and personal tools for self-empowerment for my spiritual growth. His skill to activate the cosmic mind is not as simple as others giving “Deeksha” {also Oneness with the Universe}. He orchestrated the downloading of cosmic frequencies to varied and different cosmic light codes that activated not only the right and left brain as one, it also strengthen the power of my heart chakra; and my base for DNA activation. He also “guided” me to travel other star system.
Tristen healing helps me gain unlimited potential of achieving high vibration that I have had a massive clearing for nearly a whole week! His is really a true Master in service.”
~ Jill Lum, South Malaysia Industries Berhad, Kuala Lumpur ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Testimonial On Crystal Meditation - Green Aventurine

CRYSTAL SHARING: SODALITE

女神細述1:母親節