Testimonial On Belvaspata Intuitive Session


Hi Tristen,

I meant to send this email to you sometime ago but I was caught up with my work and exam.

The Belvaspata session which I had with you on 30th November 2009 was an eye-opener experience. To tell you the truth, I was a bit skeptical at first. You could say that I'm a "virgin" to this kind of alternative healing. I have absolutely no idea what to expect. I have quite a wild imagination, therefore I imagined, before the session all sorts of things from the weirdest to the funniest and I imagined I will be healed immediately. In a way, it was true but not the way I imagined it. I felt it was much better than I have imagined it. I also appreciate the talk that we had before the session and I liked the fact that you asked me things, like what was worrying me or whether I have this problem or that problem.
I was very, very stressed out with all sorts of things, work and personal issues prior to my healing session with you. I could feel the stress on my shoulder blades, you know the tight feeling and like all the nerves have been bunched up together; I have eye bags and the dark circles were so bad, like a panda. In short, I looked terrible. I couldn't relaxed at all even when you guided me through the first meditation. I really tried my best to relax my body and mind. Sometimes it worked and sometimes it doesn't but at the end of it, I felt slightly relaxed.

When I was asked to lie down on the bed with my palms up for the healing session, I was a bit nervous as I don't know what to expect and I was worried that I wouldn't be able to meditate again, to see anything or feel anything but I have nothing to worry, it was much easier to go into the meditation mode this time, sort of... I appreciate your kindness in assuring me that it is very okay if I don't feel anything and there's nothing wrong with me if it was so. I was able to relax then.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know.... It was the BEST thing ever...!! I felt so nice during the healing session. It's like I'm in a deep, peaceful slumber. I was aware of my surrounding and your voice but for a while only, up to the point when you called out your name and my name, after that I'm in a totally different zone. I felt like I was having a dream but at the same time, it was not. It was not like any normal dream, this is, how should I say... blissful but at the same time you are very much receptive or very much connected to your mind and your inner feelings. I don't know how or maybe I imagined it, but my palms felt very heavy and warm. I could only moved my fingertips or maybe it was involuntary twitching, connected to my dream, actually come to think of it, it was more like a vision than a dream.

I was very sad when you asked me to open my eyes. I wish I could be at that state forever and ever. I felt a bit light headed thereafter but you assured me that it was a normal reaction. And suddenly I felt very cold which was funny because when I first entered the room, I felt very warm even with the 2 air-conditioner running. During the session, you have switched off one of the air-conditioner, so I really can't explained this sudden feeling of coldness after the session. The best thing was... my shoulder blades felt so, so, much lighter. Even now, as I'm writing this e-mail which is today, 11 December 2009, I can still feel the lightness.

I'm not sure whether it is just all in my mind but I was in a very happy mode for the next 5 days after the session. There were no angry feelings, most of the time, which is saying something as I am quite hot-temper. After that, even when I'm angry, it's only for a while unlike before the session, I will be in an angry state for 1 whole day and sometimes until the next day. I also find that my concentration and focus is so much better. For instance, my exam was on the 8th but I only started studying on the 6th. (sad to say, when it comes to studying for exam I am a procrastinator... ), anyway I couldn't believed that I ccould actually memorise what I'm suppose to memorise in that 2 days. During the exam, I could "vomit out" what I have memorised, word for word. I was amazed at myself...
So Tristen, thank you so much...! And I hope to have another healing session with you. You exudes such calmness... a trait which I admire.

Thank you once again...

Warmest Regards,
SB from Kuala Lumpur

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Testimonial On Crystal Meditation - Green Aventurine

CRYSTAL SHARING: SODALITE

女神細述1:母親節