Testimonial On Starlight Crystal Healing: Body Attunement

''I was at Tristen Crystal Attunement & Body Crystalisation session recently and it was one of a kind eye-opener. Tristen was really meticulous from preparation to finish. During the session, you can feel the lights, frequencies and vibrations coming into your body. The Earth and Universe is changing and evolving and new modilities are being discovered. I strongly recommend Tristen Crystal Attunement & Body Crystalisation to anyone looking to strength their body foundation towards the light. Tristen had just brought me closer as well as lighted up my route to my spiritual-self.
With Divine Love,
Derrick Ngan, Singapore, 24th.Feb.2010 ''

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Testimonial On Crystal Meditation - Green Aventurine

CRYSTAL SHARING: SODALITE

女神細述1:母親節