Testimonial On Crystal Channeling & Therapy

“Tristen is a truly gifted and extraordinary spiritual being. His channeling is so precise, detailed and direct. Definitely not run of the mills psychic/ channeller.

A case in point, I bought my crystal about 6 months ago and kept it at home all this while. Through Tristen, the crystal knew what happened at the office 1 ½ years ago.
I had the air-conditioner ventilator vent closed (due to fever & flu) and totally forgotten about this because my office is always extremely cold. This crystal told Tristen that my office space (cubicle) was badly ventilated! Inadvertently this crystal also “saved” me from injury as when I requested the maintenance guy to open the air vent he told me 3 clips out of 4 of the aluminium cover were sploit and can drop to my head any time. This is only partial example and there are other things being told…wow!”

~ Jill Lum, South Malaysia Industries Berhad, Kuala Lumpur ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Testimonial On Crystal Meditation - Green Aventurine

CRYSTAL SHARING: SODALITE

女神細述1:母親節