Testimonial On Starlight Crystal Healing: Body Attunement


"To give some history on my background, I am a retiree aged 61, has practised qigong for more than 7 years and have also been performing some healing using qigong for chronic ailments. My purpose for taking up Tristen's services on Crystal Attunement and Body Crystallization is to enhance my healing ability.

Including consultation, the entire process lasted for about two and a half hours. During the crystal attunement I felt very relaxed, almost dozing off and at its end, I felt my heart area being lighter. Towards the end of the body crystalisation process, I saw (intuitively, as my eyes were closed throughout the process) a dark red soft "thing" resembling a gland in my heart area, which then turned into a very pale pink lotus with a corner of a rectangular object in the centre (the lotus and this object were very vague and misty like); then from this a pale pink sort of "mist" started to expand outwards in all directions. The sensation was subtle but I could feel the expansion.

That evening when I meditated and focused on my heart chakra, I felt the same expansion and my body felt warm and I could feel energy immediately flowing to my hands and fingers. That night I woke up at about 3am as I felt hot and when I touched the part of the bed that I slept on, I could feel the heat.

The following days during my qigong practice, I can feel that my energy level has increased, the energy at the palms is more solid and dense. I believe that as my body crystalisation continue to evolve, my healing ability will definitely improve, thanks to Tristen's help."

~ Low Kwai Chee, Kuala Lumpur

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Testimonial On Crystal Meditation - Green Aventurine

CRYSTAL SHARING: SODALITE

女神細述1:母親節