Testimonial On Crystal Channeling & Therapy

"I own a few pieces of crystals and I believe in the energy a crystal is able to release and absorb. However, I am not sensitive enough to feel this energy. I stumbled across Tristen's crystal channeling and therapy on the internet and thought he might be the right person to convey the messages my crystals have for me. I booked a session with Tristen and the result was remarkable. Without telling Tristen much about the issues I was facing at that moment, through the crystal, Tristen was able to tell me a few concerns pertaining to my issues after touching my crystals. I was completely amazed. Initially I have only booked for crystal channeling session but since it was some negative energy within me that was stopping me from moving forward, he recommended a therapy session. After my therapy session, I felt light and relieved, fully aware of myself and I can feel the negative energy that was bringing me down was gone. I was able to look at my issues from a different perspective, clearly. Tristen also advised me to do meditation with my crystals and taught me how to do it. I am glad to have found Tristen and shown the way to connect with my crystals. For people who find it difficult to move on in life or confused or merely want to connect to your own crystals, I would recommend this."

~ SW, Kuala Lumpur ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Testimonial On Crystal Meditation - Green Aventurine

CRYSTAL SHARING: SODALITE

女神細述1:母親節