Testimonial On Crystal Meditation ~ Sodalite Crystal

“I went to Tristen’s Crystal Meditation yesterday at Lightworks Holistic Centre. This meditation used Sodalite crystal to work with throat chakra to improve our communication skill and to open up ourselves so that we can be honest to our own self. At the beginning of the meditation, I felt very tight and heavy on my throat chakra. According to Tristen, this is due to the fact that I have suppressed lots of my truly feelings/speech inside myself all these years. Then, Tristen guided us to work with the Sodalite crystal to see the incidents which made us suppressed our feelings and to release them all out. We also connected and received the note from our heart and I saw the flows of energies on my throat chakra and heart chakra. After the meditation, I felt a sense of relief on my throat chakra and I felt that it has been broaden significantly. Thanks to Tristen, I have learnt to voice out bravely and always listen to my heart, and of course to be honest to myself lastly.  - Thank you Tristen, Sodalite Crystal and Mother Earth –“


~ Vion, IT Entrepreneur, Subang ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Testimonial On Crystal Meditation - Green Aventurine

CRYSTAL SHARING: SODALITE

女神細述1:母親節