Testimonial On Crystal Therapy Workshop: Level 1 ~ Healing Chakra System

For almost a decade, I have been interested in crystals. I am fascinated by the natural beauty of the wide variety of the mineral kingdom. The crystals are amazing because of their formation from planet Earth, and their natural beauty never failed to inspire me. The formation of crystals also show the transformation that Earth has gone through millions of years, eons of lifetimes.

My interest in crystals began through collecting some tumbled stones, bracelets and wands. Hence, the interest has led me into getting to know about the wide variety of crystals and into crystal healing, through books and pendulum dowsing. For some time, I have been searching for classes or workshops regarding crystal therapy. By affinity, I stumbled upon Tristen's Crystal Therapy Workshop via The Violet Flame at Bangsar, KL last week. I registered for the course and attended it on Sunday. I felt very thankful for the opportunity and affinity to attend the workshop. When I attended the course, I found that this was the first time Tristen conducted such a workshop. In the workshop, Tristen gave a detailed explanation on the wisdom of crystals, crystal channelling, the setting up and closing of a crystal therapy session. He also gave me some guidance on conducting crystal therapy session and practiced a hands-on training session on giving healing. From there, I learned ways to communicate with client/recipient before and after healing session.

The overall workshop was purposeful and meaningful as I got the chance to enhance and comprehend more regarding crystals and crystal healing, applying the knowledge in my daily life, in a more profound way. Last time I get to learn about crystals through books, and now through the workshop, the knowledge I got before are becoming more settled and confirmed even more, in much deeper understanding. Most of all, Tristen's explanation and guidance about crystals has helped and made me becoming more aware about the importance of treating and caring for crystals with love and respect and applying them with good and positive intentions for the highest good of all. In addition, the whole workshop was enjoyable as I get to learn from mistakes and learning crystal therapy in a fun and positive way. I look forward for more classes and workshops from Tristen. And I really recommend this workshop to anyone whom is also interested in crystals and crystal therapy and wants to deepen the knowledge and understanding in crystal and holistic healing to help oneself as well as others.

Thanks very much to Tristen, Sandy and Li Yen of The Violet Flame, guides, crystals and Mother Earth for the opportunity and affinity. LOVE and LIGHT.

Yours sincerely and with heartfelt thanks,
WH Ng, Melaka.
16th February 2011

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Testimonial On Crystal Meditation - Green Aventurine

CRYSTAL SHARING: SODALITE

女神細述1:母親節