Testimonial On Crystal Channeling & Therapy Service

"I was introduced to Tristen through a friend who knew him professionally. Even though Tristen offers different therapies, I specifically went to see him for crystal channeling and therapy.

I had a two hour session with him, we started by just me talking about my issues, then he sat me comfortably on a chair and concentrated the crystal energies on me. He helped me through some meditation and visualisation techniques. Most of this work was for grounding and cleansing. After this, I was asked to lay on the couch where he used different crystal energies to ‘heal’ me.

What I really liked was the post therapy debriefing, Tristen told me what he ‘saw’ and what his guides told him. In addition he gave me self help techniques which I could do at home to continue my ‘healing process’.

I would definitely go to see Tristen again when I can and recommend him to anyone looking to explore these alternative therapies."

~ Ms G, Malaysia ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Testimonial On Crystal Meditation - Green Aventurine

CRYSTAL SHARING: SODALITE

女神細述1:母親節