Testimonial On Crystal Channeling & Therapy Service

Dear Tristen,

Thank you for giving me your time, care and gentle love today and consequently bringing me to a great level of joy and peace.

You have listened to my story with great concentrate and thus understood my pain and fear.

You have very gently, like one of the Bodhisattvas, lifted the pain and in doing so have given me greater understanding of myself. I feel lifted, lighter and know that peace begins to stay in my soul.

Thank you for your loving time and understanding and also encouragement to enable and help me go forward in my soul journey.

With much appreciation and gratitude. Thank you.

Teh Li Choo
15 March 2011

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Testimonial On Crystal Meditation - Green Aventurine

CRYSTAL SHARING: SODALITE

女神細述1:母親節